A. Considerations (Believe)
1. God sent the Word to humanity to raise man from the fallen state in a quickening process with the Holy Spirit to bring man back to the ultimate commission level as recorded in Gen. 1:28 …. “be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of sea and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
2. The fallen man unfortunately may not be able to partake of this Divine provision without going through the due process of a committed spiritual relationship with the Word.
3. Exposure to the Word or knowledge of the Word notwithstanding, the benefit levels are subject to the submission of the human heart in faith first, to believe in the Word and then to obey the Word. Heb. 11:6 …. “but without faith, it is impossible to please God”
4. Believe is the spiritual gateway to enter and benefit from God’s provisions and promises as enshrined in the Word. John 3:16 …“For God so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 1:7 … “All men through him might believe.”
What is Believe?
* A man cannot believe except he yielded or shifted a previously held position or conviction
* A man cannot believe except he has faith Rom. 10:17… “faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God” Heb 2:4, Luke 8:50, Heb 11:1 “faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen”
* A man can never believe for as long as he has the options to the Word of God
John 1:12 … “But as many that believeth him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God”
* A man cannot believe for as long as he still depends only on his natural senses