- The Sabbath As Initiated By God (Genesis 2:2-3)
- The Sabbath As It Relates To The Natural Israel Under Covenant With God (Exodus 20:8-11, Isaiah 56:1-7, Jeremiah 17: 22-25)
- The Sabbath As It Relates To The Spiritual Israel In Redemption: (Mathew 12:1-8, Mark 2:27)
- The Sabbath As It Relates To The Redeemed Soul
(Hebrews 12:14, 1Thessalonians 5:16-18, Revelation 3:12)
Preamble: On the seventh Day in Creation, God established the Sabbath to become the window of pleasure and fulfillment for Him, as He watches the dynamics of His perfect Creation inter-play according to His Divine Laws already established for both the Heavens and the Earth. This Sabbath equation was that of Rest, Peace, Harmony and Accord between the Creator and His Creation. This was to be disrupted by the corruption in the Heavens and the Fall of Man In Sin. God’s Redemption Plan through the Law and the Church of Christ is to restore all things back to the perfection as they were in the very beginning. As it were, bringing creation back to terms with God: to enter into His Rest His Holy Sabbath. Gods, relationship with the natural Israel, had used the Token of the Sabbath as the symbol of separation, sanctity and worship to Him through the established covenant with their fathers. That Token became prominent as established in the Jewish spiritual social and cultural Orders for generations. The Ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ in Gods Redemption Plan has established the universality of the Sabbath beyond the Jewish nation to cover the entire creation of God but first, through the redeemed Church of Christ. It is the ministry of peace and reconciliation of our Fallen Humanity and with all things with God in Heaven and on Earth.
- Several Christians Denominations have built divergent doctrines over the Sabbath and Man: Discuss the position of the Truth on the matter for the searching soul
- The Rest in God for the Believer is the permanent state of perfect peace with man and God. Discuss this state on the path of the Believer as it relates with the Sabbath.
Courtesy: Ilorin, House Fellowship, Ilorin, Nigeria.